Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Note From Bruni's Breeder

"Dear Judy and Bruni: this is your proud grandma Donna wishing you both lots of good luck at the Invit. I am so proud of you both as you well know. I will be crossing my fingers and toes. But no matter what I still love you both!!!! Judy you are such a blessing for a breeder, you have no idea how hard it is for us to hand over our bundle of joy to a stranger, but when things like this happens it makes it all worthwhile. You just never know which people will get the bug and go on to do fantastic things. Your time/devotion and skills are very much appreciated. It takes a lot of hard work to accomplish all that you have done with Bruni...I am truly grateful for your friendship over the years as well. Go get em!!!!! Donna"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone who has trialed almost weekend with Judy this past year, I know how much work and training she has put into Bruni! They have come so far. Hard to believe that just last year, I had a hard time convincing her, that not only could she get into Top 5 GSPs, but also MACH and here she has accomplished both. Well done! Go tear it up and show them how it's done!

Alyssia, Zipp, Timmy & Spring

judys said...

THANKS!!!
I am so lucky to have such great friends in agility. Alyssia and Janeen have been with me thru this year of ups and downs. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have you guys pushing me!!
Thanks for the support
bad judy and bruni

judys said...

ooops and THANK YOU Donna. Bruni is the best dog. She was my gift for my PhD and she keeps giving each day